5/4/11

The Book Pile

I like books. I don't read books very fast. Therefore,  I see books I want to read before I can read them. And thus, the book list. I now share the list of the 15 books I hope to read in the next year or so:

1) Don't Call It a Comeback: The old faith for a new day -- ed. Kevin DeYoung
2) Are We Winning? Fathers and Sons in the New Golden Age of Baseball -- Will Lietch
3) The Next Story: Life and Faith After the Digital Explosion -- Tim Challies
3) Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands -- Paul Tripp
4) Strength to Love -- Martin Luther King, Jr.
5) How Lucky Can You Be? -- Buster Olney
6) Churchill -- Paul Johnson
7) Surprised by Grace: God's Relentless Pursuit of Rebels -- Tullian Tchividjian
8) Quitter - Jon Acuff
9) Flashbang: How I Got Over Myself - Mark Steele
10) Why We Love the Church: In Praise of Institutions and Organized Religion -- Ted Kluck
11) The Hidden Life of Prayer: The Lifeblood of the Christian -- David McIntyre
12) All the Pretty Horses -- Cormac McCarthy
13) This Side of Paradise -- F. Scott Fitzgerald
14) Transforming Grace -- Jerry Bridges
15) The Good News We Almost Forgot: Rediscovering the Gospel in a 16th Century Catechism -- Kevin DeYoung

No comments: